Outperforming its competition in both speed and value for money, the Image Technology patient ID wristband solution is easy to use, and with it’s Cerner Certification you can be sure it will work seamlessly with your hospital’s EMR system.
This fully antimicrobial solution has been designed so that the thermal printer and patient ID wristbands can be wiped down with hospital grade disinfectants, allowing staff to process patient admissions safely and easily whilst adhering to infection control standards. Patient identification information and industry standard barcodes are printed onto the wristbands allowing patients to be easily identified throughout their treatment cycle. With wristband stock produced and held locally, we stock the full range of industry compliant wristbands including Infant, Paediatric, Adult and Bariatric in White and Red (for allergies).
Additionally, the Image multifunction label printer is a dual-purpose roll fed solution, meaning that you can swap between patient wristband printing and label printing with ease by simply changing the consumables roll. This feature allows further savings and a greater return on investment as the printer can be used across multiple processes within your workflows, including patient ID and all-purpose label printing.
With both OPEX and CAPEX pricing models available along with trade-in options on your old wristband solutions, why not upgrade to the latest technology today and take advantage of a greater return on investment for your organisation?
- Multi-purpose printer (wristbands & labels)
- Higher wristband count and faster print speeds = increased efficiency and productivity gains
- Cerner Certified solution
- Easy to use, trouble-free roll fed media
- OPEX and CAPEX pricing models available
- Trade-in program of existing Wristband ID solutions offered
- Compatible with leading barcode software packages (Bartender, NiceLabel)
- Serial, USB and Ethernet communication interfaces standard
- Compatible with print management software
Applications: • Healthcare: Patient ID tracking, Hospital Admissions
- Education & Hospitality: Schools, Amusement Parks, Event Admissions