With Microsoft no longer supporting legacy Windows operating systems and devices (Windows CE 6 or Windows Mobile/Windows Embedded Handhelds) the time to move to an Android based software solution is NOW.
Peacock Bros. has re-developed its popular Imprest stock management solution for Android. Purpose built for healthcare, Imprest is easy to use and highly automated, supporting all facets of stock management on the one platform.
Enjoy all the benefits of the Android platform including:
- High level secure operating system
- Future proof your software and devices
- Ensure your hardware & software solution remains supported
- Stay compatible with future upgrade paths
Compatible with latest Android Enterprise Recommended devices from Honeywell including:
ScanPal™ EDA51 HC mobile computer –sleek, easy to use and carry, and designed for light duty applications in healthcare. This rugged device supports upgrades through Android Q to boost your ROI, with features and accessories to enable you to deliver excellent, patient-focused care from admissions to point of care.
CK65 mobile computer – a gun style device with the longest supported lifecycle available, up to 28-hour battery life, and best-in-class ruggedness, the CK65 maximizes productive uptime while providing an easy path for users migrating from legacy Windows operating systems to the Android platform.
CT40 HC mobile computer – an all-purpose device that simplifies, streamlines, and helps error-proof healthcare delivery. Equip your nurses and other staff with a versatile, productivity tool that’s built for healthcare, from construction to capabilities to data security, and that will seamlessly integrate with you existing investments.
- Enjoy all the upgraded Imprest features and benefits of Android including:
- Manage and save storage space in your stock rooms, ward pharmacies and warehouses
- Reduce waste & improve cashflows by carefully managing min/max stock levels, product expiries and eliminate duplicate orders
- Scan your inventory in and out to eliminate manual entry
- Remove the need to carry large amounts of expensive stock in critical areas such as ICU, CCU and Emergency by using Imprest to manage your inventories
- Easy to perform stocktakes
- Automated alerts for minimum stock levels for re-ordering critical supplies
- Integrates into your existing ERP for ordering and stock management
- Communicates in batch, ethernet, wireless or 4G connectivity modes for accurate live reports and alerts
Already have an existing Microsoft Imprest solution?… Make the move!
- Trade-in your existing Windows devices for the latest Android units
- Buy-back programs available and tailored to your needs
- OPEX and CAPEX financial models available to fit your budget
- Ask us about a monthly payment plan tailored to your needs
Do you need help with your Android transition strategy?
Contact us today and let us take you through a smooth upgrade path or new install.